Next-level warmth and waterproof breathability meet an exquisite cross-dye shell fabric with a rich color and texture- the Columbia Sportswear Men's Alpine Action Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket delivers serious storm-fighting power that stands out in the lift line. This technical hooded jacket combines superior synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective lining for great heat retention with a high level of breathability, while ski and snowboard ready features like a snap-back powder skirt and removable storm hood elevate your on-hill performance.
Omni-Heat® Thermal Reflective - Make Your Own Heat Thermal Comfort. This thermal reflective dot lining regulates your temperature, using space-blanket technology to reflect, trap and retain your body heat, while maintaining a high level of breathability and interior airflow, to disperse moisture and excess heat, keeping you comfortable. Boosts heat retention by 20% on average, and the metallic nature neutralizes static buildup.
- Outer shell constructed of 100% polyester Matte Melange fabric
- Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light lining
- 100% polyester microtemp XF II 100gsm insulation
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically sea sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem seals out cold air
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- PU zip on chest
- Zippered hand pockets
- Media and goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable outer cuff, inner comfort cuff
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Modern Classic fit
- Avg. length: 31 in.